Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation Demo & Review

7:54 PM

About a week ago, I got a request from "chiqueness8207" to review this foundation from Ever Bilena and so here it is. If you have any requests, feel free to leave me a comment here. If you're also a YouTube addict like me, please check out my channel here.




I'm not really sure how much this foundation retails at stores now, but from what I gathered from the internet, it costs PHP 165 (which is roughly 4 USD and 5 SGD) for 30 ml.

For Ever Bilena products, click here:
http://www.magic-potions.com/store/category/EVER-BILENA-COSMETICS/


Pros:
  • I love the packaging! It comes in this frosted glass bottle with a pump which is really a plus for me as it makes it easier to use as compared to my Revlon ColorStay foundation.
  • It is very moisturizing which makes it undeniably good for those with dry to normal skin. It claims to have Vitamin E which probably is the reason why it is so moisturizing.
  • For me, it can go from medium to full coverage depending on your application.
  • As for its lasting power, it stays on pretty well the whole day. It also doesn't get cakey on me and it doesn't blotch that’s why I really like it.
  • It smells yummylicious! It has this chocolate smell to it that I personally like.

Cons:
  • It doesn't have SPF so if you’re going to use it during the day, I suggest using a moisturizer with SPF or a sunscreen before applying it to your face.
  • You have to set it with powder really well or else you’ll get oily in about 2-3 hours. I have combination/oily skin so whenever I use this, I make sure I have my blotting sheets with me or else I’ll get very oily in just a few hours (that is even after using a good setting spray and powder).
  • I noticed that it doesn't dry as quickly as my other foundation do, but it's still tolerable in my opinion.

Do I recommend this?

The answer is YES because for me, the good things that this foundation can do definitely outweigh the cons. Furthermore, the coverage is really great especially for its very affordable price. So if you’re like me who goes after coverage when it comes to foundation, then this product is a must-buy. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe