My Go-To Makeup Look Using Stila "In the Light" Eye Shadow Palette

1:38 PM

Hello everyone! I hope that we all had a remarkable weekend with our loved ones. I had a wonderful weekend although I have to say that there was an unexpected occurrence which really made me sad, but that’s life! We can’t expect it to be always on our side, can we? Hahaha. 

 

Anyway, to all of you who have been following this blog not only for my reviews but also for my tutorials, I apologize for the lack of videos lately. I've just been a little bit busy with my online jobs and also a bit under the weather the past few weeks which is why I wasn’t able to film, edit and upload new videos. Hopefully, I can make up with you this week onwards.
 

If you have seen my last two videos: MyDecember Edition of Things I love and Demo& Review of Benefit’s How to Look the Best at Everything, you probably could tell already that this is actually the makeup I was wearing there. In fact, I have been sporting this look a lot lately; hence it became my "go-to" makeup look. It is very easy. Anyone can absolutely do it! So to anyone who is just starting with makeup, this is something that you definitely can try to do right away. It wouldn’t even need a lot of practice. And it doesn't have to be this eye shadow palette as the colors I used are all very common. I hope you enjoyed it and if you liked this video, I hope that you’d share it to your friends and relatives too. Yay!

Here's the video for my super easy makeup tutorial:

 
Products used in the video in order of appearance:

NYXeye shadow base in skin tone
STILA“in the light” eye shadow palette: Bare, Bliss, Kitten
STILAsmudge stick waterproof eye liner
Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara
Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge Waterproof Liquid Lip Color in 02 Rosewood


Here’s a taste of my narcissism, LOL!



 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe