Things I love - January 2013 Edition

9:59 PM

First off, I am so sorry for the lack of posts here. Keeping up with everything this week was just a little too tough for me. Although, I have to say that I'm a little bit proud of myself for being more active in this blog for this month than the past months. You gotta give me some credit for that! *wink wink*

Moving on to my January Edition of Things I love, I didn't try out a lot of new products this month. Actually I don't think I even tried any new product at all! Hahaha. Oh yes I did! LUSH Aqua Mirabilis

As you all know, I'm a YouTube beauty junkie so here's my monthly tradition video of all the things I fell in love with for the whole month of January. Enjoy!



My Review of LUSH Aqua Mirabilis:
http://thelatebloomer11.blogspot.sg/2013/01/review-lush-aqua-mirabilis.html

To order MakeupbyToni brushes, please email her at: contactmakeupbytoni@gmail.com
Or send her a private message at http://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyToni

Shop at Sigma now!
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=354757

Products Mentioned:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Stila "In The Light" Eye Shadow Palette
NYX Nude on Nude Eye Shadow Palette
ELF blush and bronzing powder
NYX eye shadow base in white
Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel liner
MakeupbyToni flat top kabuki brush
LUSH Aqua Mirabilis

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Moving on to my January Edition of Things I love, I didn't try out a lot of new products this month. Actually I don't think I even tried any new product at all! Hahaha. Oh yes I did! LUSH Aqua Mirabilis.


    Glutavia Beauty Drink

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe