Bellabox Singapore: February 2013 (Valentine's Day Themed Box)

1:44 AM

Hello everyone! I know it's not a weekday and I usually don't blog during weekends but let's just say that today is an exception. After getting all caught up with my favorite series namely Once Upon A Time, Revenge, The Vampire Diaries and The Carrie Diaries (whew! ain't that a lot?!) I suddenly felt the urge to visit my blog and even update it. So here I am. 

Also, I felt like I've been missing this blog a whole lot lately. It's like I haven't really connected with you guys through this blog for the past weeks and that's just really not cool at all. So again, my apologies for being a little distant these past days. Okay! Let's get the ball rolling, shall we?! 

I'll start with sharing with you all my February Bellabox. I received it before Chinese New Year and I was all giddy that day because I was really looking forward for this box since the start of February. Well, you know! All excited for a Valentine's Day themed box. So here goes my unboxing video:



Like I said in the video, I wasn't too happy about the products I got yet I'm not totally dissatisfied. I've been having this bad breakouts lately and if any of these new received items will work for me, then this box is heaven sent after all!

I like the black wrapping paper with all those
heart shapes -  it looks classy and cute at the same time! :)
As I have mentioned in the video, the first thing that caught my eye in this box is the envelope with my name printed on it. 


Inside was a card saying I'm invited to their blogger event. Well, that was awesome! I love being invited to events, and meeting other bloggers is definitely going to be loads of fun. I am already looking forward to it!


Moving on, here are all the products I got, their descriptions and my little reaction for each item as usual:

ADONIS DERMATOX ANTI-TOXIN (70 ML / S$78)
 The Adonis Dermatox Anti-Toxin is a purification solution to clear congested pores and remove toxins from within the skin. When applied, there would be a pungent smell due to the reaction between the product and the toxins in the skin which will reduce with frequent use. Suitable for all skin types.

My Reaction: Well, well, well! If this product can really unclog pores then my experience with it is certainly gonna be divine! I can't wait to start using it, although I'm a little bit scared of how pungent its smell is gonna be. Oh well...


ADONIS HERBAL PEEL GEL (80 ML / S$58)
 With seven botanical ingredients, the Adonis Herbal Peel Gel exfoliates the skin gently to remove dead skin cells, revealing a brighter a smoother skin tone after use.

My Reaction: Due to my recurring breakouts, I'm now in this endless search of the right exfoliating face scrub. I am really crossing my fingers on this one. I'd love to do a full-on review on this product should it work miracles for me. 


AVANCé dou demaquillant super (100 ML / s$28.90)
Gentle on the delicate eye area, the Avancé Dou DemaquillantSuper is an effective eye makeup remover that cleans off waterproof makeup. The Chamomile extract and Trehalose gently moisturizes while soothing the eye area. 

My Reaction: What can I say? I haven't really come across an extraordinary makeup remover and I haven't tried this item yet so I don't know what to say about it at the moment. I loved my bioderma but I ran out of it already and I haven't had the time repurchase it. I'm currently using the one from silkygirl. So, I don't know. Once I tried it, I might just give a shoutout to its performance in any of my next posts. 






LANVIN MARRY ME!
The Lanvin Marry me was created with the intention to suggest the strong bond that women have with their perfume. With fruity top notes of Bitter Orange, Freesia and Peach, the Lanvin marry me is a playful marriage of feminine and flirty. Available at all major department stores.
30 ML / S$76
50 ML / S$108
75 ML / S$136

My Reaction: It says fruity on the description but it reminds me more of a flower scent than of a fruit's. Anyway, it smells good but that's all I can say for now. 

INSTITUT DU KARITé EXTRA GENTLE BODY MILK (250 ML / S$33)
Highly valued for its rich moisturizing properties, the Shea butter in the institute du Karité Extra Gentle Body Milk is able to protect and nourish skin against environmental damage. Delicately scented, the Extra Gentle Body Milk also provides essential vitamins for skin revitalization and elasticity and is suitable for all skin types.

My Reaction: I really find its packaging weird. I mean, it's not bad, I'm just not used to it, I guess. It really reminds me of our water color paint tubes back in college. Anyway, I really like how it smells. I love anything that smells clean and feminine at the same time. It's also non greasy which is a major plus for me. This will come really handy as I'll be travelling overseas next month. 

Aside from the sample products, I also received these amazing surprises: two complimentary facial experience vouchers from Adonis which are both valid for 6 months. Ain't that awesome!  




As soon as I get an appointment with them and finally go for it, I'll share with you all the experience. 

For more info about BellaBox, you can visit:
http://bellabox.sg/ (If you're in Singapore)
http://bellabox.com.au/ (If you're in Australia)



Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with Bellabox. I pay for this monthly subscription. All opinions are mine. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe