March Bellabox Unboxing and Blogger Event (Singapore)

2:11 AM

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I have been very busy with moving that I had so much difficulty finding a time to sit down and update this blog. I know I owe you guys a lot, so from the bottom of my heart, please accept my deepest and sincerest apology. 


Moving on, here's my long overdue March Bellabox Unboxing video with some storytelling about the Blogger Event which happened on March 07th at Antoinette. The full blogpost about the event is coming up shortly. 



To order the mask mentioned in this video, click here:
http://bellabox.sg/rojukiss-pure-vita-c-dual-mask.html

To learn more about Bellabox, check these websites:
SINGAPORE - http://bellabox.sg/ 
AUSTRALIA - http://bellabox.com.au/

Check out these awesome YouTubers:
- Roseanne
http://www.youtube.com/roseannetangrs
http://www.roseannetangrs.com

- Erin
http://www.youtube.com/BeautyWithErin

- Irene
http://www.youtube.com/ReneeeTV
http://rene-memory-list.blogspot.sg/



PRODUCTS mentioned in the video in no particular order:



VICHY BI-WHITE MED WHITENING REPLUMPING GEL-CREAM
(50 ml / $59) NEW LAUNCH!

Vichy combines the highest tech in skin brightening and whitening with protective Peony essence and five different essential goo-for-your-skin oils. See your skin glow with translucent, beautiful health!

My Reaction/Experience: I tried this while I was in the middle of moving to our new place. I think my skin was too stressed out to even react properly to any new skincare product which could probably be the reason why I didn't get any good results from trying this out. I might give it another chance though now that we've already settled nicely at our new house.



DR CI: LABO BB PERFECT CREAM
(30 ml / S$67)

So many benefits, so little product. This one tube of BB cream packs a punch of moisture, brightening, whitening, sun protection, makeup retention, smoothing and foundation coverage. Goes on like a dream, works throughout the day to make your skin more beautiful than before you put it on!

My Reaction/Experience: I've used it twice or thrice, I think, and I was completely amazed by its coverage. Its coverage can compete with those of my full-coverage liquid foundations but it's lightweight which makes it the perfect for everyday use. I have combination/oily skin and it worked pretty well for me. I wish I could have tried a bigger sample so I could have written an even more detailed review about this product. I would love to purchase its full size if it's only a little more affordable.


DR CI: LABO SUPER CLEANSING EX
(120 ml / S$50)

The perfect mix of gentle, highly effective makeup-removing cleanser with skincare benefits, Dr. Ci: Labo has spared no expense in providing a high-end cleanser that removes all traces of makeup without drying or damaging your skin.

My Reaction/Experience: I tried it today to remove my makeup. I didn't wear a ton of makeup today. I basically just put on my compact face powder, defined my brows and contoured my nose, so it's hard for me to tell how effective this cleanser is as a makeup remover. I'll use it a few more times before jumping into any conclusion.


ROJUKISS PURE VITA C DUAL MASK
(5 PCS / S$26.70) Exclusive at bellabox.sg

Reap every bit of the power Vitamin C has to offer your skin with this sheet-mask whose special delivery system keeps vitamin C at its most fresh and effective. Skin is bright, light, and firm with the inclusion of Collagen and Arbutin. Go ahead, wake up your skin's vitality! Have a Pure Vita C Dual Mask along with your morning OJ.

My Reaction/Experience: I, unfortunately, haven't found the time yet to pamper myself with this mask. I'll work on a proper and exclusive review of this product as soon as I get the chance to try it.


MOX BOTANICALS LIP BALM
(S$19) Cult Favorite at bellabox.sg

Forget about little girl lip gloss, MOX Botanicals provides grown up high-end appeal with truly restorative ingredients. Keep your lips as young and fresh as they were when you had your first taste of watermelon-flavored lip balm. No you can satisfy your more sophisticated palate with Black Plum & Fig, Coconut Almondine and Yakima Valley Peppermint, to name just a few of their delectable ingredients.

My Reaction/Experience: I don't adore its scent but I love the way it takes care of my lips. It is the best lip product to use after a lip scrub. If you use it at night, you're sure to have a fully hydrated lips in the morning. If you're having chapped lips, it's the best lip balm to apply as it has this inexplicable way of calming those unwanted cracks.


VICHY FREEBIES!
Bi-WHITE MED Deep Corrective Whitening Essence





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Kambo training in the Amazon offers a profound journey into the ancient traditions and wisdom of indigenous tribes. Rooted in the lush and biodiverse rainforests, this training immerses participants in the sacred rituals surrounding the secretion of the Phyllomedusa bicolor frog, known as Kambo. Led by experienced guides and shamans, participants learn about the medicinal and spiritual properties of Kambo, which is believed to cleanse and purify the body, mind, and spirit. The training often includes teachings on the proper application of Kambo, ceremony etiquette, and the significance of intention setting. Moreover, participants gain a deep appreciation for the interconnectedness of all life and the importance of preserving the Amazon and its indigenous cultures. Through Kambo training, individuals embark on a transformative journey of self-discovery, healing, and connection to nature's wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe