My Lazy Day Simple and Cozy Outfit Ft. Ray-Ban RB5121 A 2000

3:16 PM

You know those days where you just don’t want to get out of bed but you have to? Those days where you’d rather be at home watching a movie or snuggling with a book and a hot cup of tea, or maybe just surfing the net the whole day or probably cuddling your phone and playing flappy bird all day long (haha got ya?!), but you really just got to do some errands? Well, I call those days “lazy days”. And you know what? It’s good  to have a go-to-lazy-day outfit because let’s face it, when you’re not in the mood to go out, why would you be in the mood to even think of picking out a nice outfit? Right?

So today, I’m going to share with you my Lazy Day Simple and Cozy Outfit, but before that, let me just say that I’m not a fashionista. I don’t really follow the trend when it comes to fashion. Comfort is my first priority. I don’t dress to impress.  Alright?! That said, here is what I would want to wear on days where I still would like to look a little bit put-together without trying too hard. 


Starting from my top: an Oversized Cable Knit Turtleneck Sweater – this is perfect for me because it’s very comfy and I have zero tolerance to the cold weather. Even when I’m simply strolling at the mall, I would easily get cold, so a sweater like this will not only keep me comfy and cozy, it will also keep me warm and happy!

Sweater



Then I’m gonna pair it with some black cropped button leggings, coz it’s super easy to move when you’re wearing leggings. In fact it’s like you’re not wearing anything – it’s that comfy!

Cropped Button Leggings in Black



For my feet, I’d go with these flat sole woven sandals, coz it gives me that “homey” kind of feel. It’s a no-fuzz-kind-of-footwear, perfect for when you need to run some errands or when you quickly need to meet up with friends or you badly need to go out and grab a bite coz your pantry ran out of stock. It’s super stress-free and comfy to walk with, allowing your feet to breathe and relax.

ASOS FORMULA Woven Sandals




For accessories, I believe that less is more, so I’d go with just probably either a bracelet or in this case a necklace. I chose this cursive love pendant design because it looks so dainty. A touch of class on a very simple outfit can make everything looks so stylish, in my opinion.
And because I never leave the house without carrying a purse, this Faux Leather Messenger Bag from Aeropostale is the perfect match to my very laid-back attire.
Aeropostale Faux Leather Messenger Bag




But of course my whole look wouldn’t be complete without a pair of Ray-Ban RB5121 A 2000 sunglasses. Why? It’s pretty simple. I can skip doing my eye makeup with this pair of sunglasses. All I gotta do is proceed with my normal face routine, apply some lip&cheek tint and put these beautiful babies right on and BAM! I’m good to go! It’s as simple and straightforward as that. 


Ray-Ban RB5121 A 2000




You can get these glasses on OnlineGlasses.sg and there are so many other styles to choose from, so head on there now! ^_^

***

How about you? What is your GO-TO-Lazy-Day outfit? Let me know in the comments below! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe