AVON HAUL 2014 | Personal Hygiene/Skincare Products, Makeup and Accessories | thelatebloomer11

1:58 AM


Hi everyone! Like I said in one of my previous posts, I have more hauls to come and this is just one of them. I’m not sure if I have mentioned here before that my mom is an AVON dealer but I did in my past videos, and all the stuff you’ll see here are all from my dearest mom.



For a closer look, here are the photos:


- SKINCARE PRODUCTS -

- the overview -




These skincare goodies (AVON Care) came at a very good timing 'coz I'm about to run out of my basic skincare necessities (See my Morning Skincare Routine). It's good to have reliable backups. 

I love these! These proved to be very useful specially when we're in Boracay. If not for these babies, my tan (sunburn) could have been worse. 



If you've seen my very first Morning Routine, you'd know that I used to have this by my sink as my daily facial cleanser as it works like a cleanser and a scrub in one.

TBH, I currently have a ton of unused facial masks (both sheets and peel-off kind) but when my mom handed me this I just couldn't resist. I don't know why exactly, hehe.


Every time I visit my mom, she gives me this. The best thing I like about this feminine wash is the scent!


I am a true believer of this product not really for its whitening promise but for its lasting power. I kid you not! This really keeps me protected from the sneaky B.O. for 24 hours (no exaggeration!) and SERIOUSLY, a little really goes a loooooong wayyy!


- MAKEUP - 




I can't wait to use this is in a makeup video really soon! Yay!



How can you not fall in love with makeup palettes that do this kind of stuff?! Not only does this special palette has the power to help me transform my face into anything my imagination will tell me, the palette itself transforms! Folding it out to reveal its true self is like watching a very colorful butterfly coming out of its cocoon! Ohweeee! 


I like how bright and playful the colors of these eye shadows are - perfect for everyday use especially during the summer season. Very travel friendly too!



I'm so excited to try (and abuse) this eyebrow kit 'coz honestly, I can leave the house with just powder and a set of groomed brows. That is why it's important for me to find my HG eyebrow products.



Have you seen my Avon Skin Goodness Review? I made one last year and I'm not sure if I'd be doing one for this specific variant. Let me know your thoughts!


I'm definitely gonna be trying this CC cream out and might even write (or film) a review on it. I'm excited 'coz (1)it's from Avon; (2) it has SPF 50 and; (3) it's a CC cream. I expect CC creams to offer brightening properties and more skincare benefits while providing a decent amount of coverage. Can't wait to give it a proper demo and review. 


I haven't tried this on my lips but I've swatched it on the back of my hand. Please see video above.


Tried this on my lips a few days ago and I really like it! Sad that I forgot to take a selfie, haha but I really love that it's highly pigmented, moisturizing and leave my lips a nice tint after a couple hours of wearing it.

My trusty face powders!



I have a strong feeling that I will like one of these two KOHLs (if not both of them) coz I like the color, its creaminess and formulation. 




I haven't tried these two "always on point" pencils but something tells me that I might have a "love-hate" relationship with 'em. Hmmm...

ACCESSORIES!

How about a perfume and...


...a stunning gold watch for accessories?! Nice huh?


My mom's really soooooo sweet for buying this special gift for me. Thanks Mom! Love you!


OH! I'm sorry I forgot to take a photo of the clutch and wallet duo (shown in the video), but I hope you enjoyed my haul video and thanks for dropping by today! :)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Wow that's a BIG haul! *shocked face*
    I recently posted my own Avon haul and I'd appreciate it if you could take the time to check it out. Thanks. xx
    P.s you're so damn lucky your mum is an Avon representative!

    http://mynamesiram.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/avon-boots-haul.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG – The color in these pictures!!! I love it all so much!
    womens sandals

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe