[HAUL] E.L.F. and MILANI Cosmetics

9:00 AM


Hi lovelies! How are you and your day so far? If you ask me, well, as of typing this, my tongue is burning because I didn’t realize my coffee is still oh-so-hot when I took a big sip. Argh! But that aside, I have a quick haul for you today.


Do you still remember Chona? My kikay friend who I was with at the MUFE Workshop and the FIDE Fashion Week? Well, she’s no longer here in Singapore. Sad because I no longer have someone who I can easily drag to events anytime haha, but I’m happy for her because she’s just given birth to a beautiful baby girl and she’s now happily living in the US with her family.



Why did I mention her? Well, a month ago, one of our common friends went to the US and I guess met up with her and a few weeks after that, I have these makeup goodies from her. This is not the first time she’s given me makeup products from the US, but this is just very thoughtful of her. It’s been over a year since she left for the US but she never fails to remember. She’s a keeper.

Now, let’s see what she got me here. She got me two lip balm tints, 1 single eyeshadow and 1 concealer. She even apologized that these are all she’s able to get for me. Man! This is already awesome!


The packaging reminds me of MAC Tendertones. I haven’t own one before but since I’ve watched a lot of Elle Fowler’s videos, I kind of got familiar with some of the MAC products.

I’ve tried them both and though I like the colors, I find them a bit too sticky for my liking and a little drying on my lips (it could also be because I was a little dehydrated that day when I first tried them). However, I love its pigmentation. See my video here where I did a swatch of them.



I guess Chona forgot my skintone haha, but you know what? I tried to dab this on my acne scars and then set it with my pressed powder and it kind of did the trick. I don’t know if that’s in any of Chona’s plans, but I’m pretty sure I can make use of this concealer despite how far its shade is from mine. See my video here where I did a swatch of this concealer.




This one I haven’t tried yet but the swatch of it should already give you an idea how pigmented it is. Although I don’t normally wear this color on my eyes, I might use this for a look I’d wear when filming a video or for a Face-Of-The-Day entry here on my blog.

And that’s it for this haul. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts.


 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. One of the first affordable makeup brands that comes to mind is elf makeup company that has been put on the map due to its effective results and incredibly low prices.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe