RANDOM HAUL | A VERY LATE “WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS” ENTRY

9:00 AM



I think I’ve already made my mark when it comes to being late in the game hence the name of this page. And today, here’s another proof of me being a late bloomer: a very random haul also known as (a very late) “What I got for Christmas” video.



NOTE: The following photos were either taken using my iphone or grabbed as screenshots from my video. Yezzzzz, this is exactly what you shouldn't do if you are a blogger or you want to be one. I guess I'm not a blogger after all, LOL (peace!)










You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I LOVE LATE POSTS!! ALL SORTS OF POSTS EVENTHO HOW LATE THEY ARE.

    That simply means, it really is important to the person to have the effort and courage to upload or publish it, not caring if other people would say that it's way too delayed, why still upload it?

    In short, Ilove that you upload anything you love you share xoxo

    Miss you,
    NINANG

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe