[REVIEW] NYX TAME & FRAME TINTED BROW POMADE (CHOCOLATE) VS. BYS BROW GEL (BOLD BRUNETTE)

9:00 AM


https://youtu.be/6t9NHx5ClmA


If you have seen my 4 Easy Eyebrow Routines, you’d see there that someone requested if I could review NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade. I got the same request from another viewer on my BYS Brow Gel First Impression Review


https://youtu.be/6t9NHx5ClmA



So as a treat, instead of just reviewing the NYX’s brow pomade, I decided to simply make a comparative review of the two! In this battle of brow pomades, my goal is to know which of these two amazing products will be more worth-buying considering they’re both pigmented, budge-proof and long lasting.
 


P.S. Don't forget to turn on CC for English subtitles. 



SUMMARY


NYX Tame & Frame

BYS Brow Gel


1.    It costs PHP 460 (or SGD 13.00 from SHOPEE SG)


1.    It costs PHP 399

2.   For my readers from the Philippines: It can be purchased online on lazada.com.ph



2.    For my readers from the Philippines: It’s available in Watsons or any SM Department stores. It can also be purchased online on zalora.com.ph (I’m just not sure how much the shipping fee would be)

3.   The packaging is a small frosted glass-looking plastic pot and it contains 4 grams of brow pomade.
3.   The packaging is a small clear glass-looking plastic pot and it contains 2 grams of brow product.


4.   Product doesn’t come with its own brush.


4.    Product comes with its own brush (when you open the cap, it will reveal a built-in brush that can be used in applying the pomade on the brows)

5.     It comes in 5 different shades:  
BLONDE
CHOCOLATE
BRUNETTE
ESPRESSO
BLACK
5.     It comes in 4 different shades:
01 BOLD BRUNETTE
02 NATURAL BROWN
03 A BLONDE’S BESTFRIEND
04 KNOCK OUT BLACK

6.   Pigmented but not pigmented enough for my brows. I had to dip a few times inside the pot to achieve the opacity I want.

6.   Highly pigmented



7.   The texture is smooth (almost powdery in fact), thus not as waxy as I expected for it to be.

7.   The texture is creamy and waxy that’s why just a little really goes a long way.

8.   Once set, it doesn’t budge anymore

8.   Once set, it doesn’t budge anymore
9.   Long lasting!
9.   Long lasting!

10. It claims to be waterproof.

10. It claims to be waterproof.
11. Travel friendly

11. Very travel-friendly especially because it already has its own brush


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe