JUNE 2017 RUNDOWN

9:00 AM

 



June, by far, is the most memorable month for me this year. I have so many things to be grateful for and words can never be enough to express my gratitude to God for everything He allowed to happen this month.

Since I'm writing this here, let me start off with all the collaborations I had for my YouTube channel and this blog. After being gone for more than 2 years from the YouTube world and blogosphere, to be noticed again by companies/brands is already a breakthrough for me. This is something I prayed for when I started making videos and blogging again, and I thank God for answering my prayers according to His time.


 
CARBON COCO TEETH WHITENING | First Impression Demo & Review


BEENIGMA ONE FACE CREAM REVIEW | BEFORE & AFTER (ASIAN SKIN)
 

http://thelatebloomer11.blogspot.sg/2017/06/what-does-shopping-at-sephoraph-feel.html

 
We also celebrated our 6th wedding anniv this month. Before the date, we actually went through a rough patch and I thank God for continuously hinging us together. The way He keeps our relationship intact and growing is beyond me. We've been together for 12 years now and God is the real reason our relationship lasted this long. Without Him we probably wouldn't have made it through but He's amazing. He never left us. 




Another answered prayer was my sister's conversion from being a contractual worker to a full-time employee. Her employment opportunity here in Singapore is one of God's miracles I would never get tired of being thankful for. 


MEET MY FAMBAM! ^_^

And when I have already given up on one of my ultimate wishes since I moved here in Singapore, God surprised me by answering my prayers in the most perfect time. My parents have finally made it to visit us here in Singapore. They arrived here on 26th June and although they would only be here for a short time, we're sure to do our best to make it worthwhile.


***

How was your June? Are you as excited as I am to meet July?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe