JUNE 2017 TO-DO LIST!

11:46 PM


This is my first time to publish a to-do-list entry here on my blog and I think it’s a nice idea to add this on my to-do-list for this blog. See what I did there? Hehe :)



I actually had a not so nice day today because of a delivery incident, which I’m not going to share with y’all today because I don’t want to ruin the first day of June. So why don’t we just talk about some things that are worth doing for this month.


1.   Start creating a weekly to-do-list
 
I don’t know about you but I am that person who always gets excited whenever I get a new planner but I’m also that person who forgets she has a planner after filling up the first page of it hahaha. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but I always like the idea of planning but always fail at it haha. So for this month, to get my life a little in check, I’ll create a weekly to-do-list to give me something to look forward to every week and who knows! It might be just what I need to be more productive for this month.


2.    Organize my makeup collection

Okay, okay! I don’t have a big makeup collection but it’s still a collection okay? Because honestly, if it’s not, I don’t see any reasonable reason for one woman to own bags and bags of makeup products other than collecting makeup! And so I need to do something about them because since we moved to our new home, I haven’t found the perfect place to store all my makeup stash. So yep! This gotta be done this month.


3.  Create a YouTube Content plan

If you’re a subscriber to my YouTube channel, you’d know that I was gone for more than two years and that I only came back to uploading regularly again starting August of last year. Now that I’m back, maintaining a constant flow of content is something I really want to do without having to sacrifice my main priority in life, which is being a good and responsible housewife to my husband. So I guess the best way to go is to wisely plan the videos I would film and put up.


4. Get better with my editing

In connection to number 3, I really need to level up my editing skills especially now that I got a new editing software to play with. There’s no better way to improve than to practice so I gotta edit-edit-edit-edit!


5.  Learn new recipes!

Since we moved to our new home, I’ve always been so excited to cook and bake for my husband. I guess that’s the best thing when you have your own kitchen! :) However, I noticed that lately all the dishes I’m making and baking for him have become so repetitive already that they’re starting to get boring. Don’t get me wrong and nope I’m not being defensive, but he never really complains about the food I serve him. He’s always happy whenever I cook for him and he appreciates every little food experiment I do for him. Still, learning new recipes is something I wanna do not just for him but for us.


Let’s just keep it to 5 things for now to increase my chances of getting all these checked-off my list at the end of this month (high-five!).

***

How about you? Do you also keep a monthly to-do list? Any tips you'd like to share?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe