NO BRUSHES MAKEUP CHALLENGE (KAMAY ONLY!) | PHILIPPINES

11:31 PM



Whenever I get asked which app on my phone I always open/use, my answer for the past 7 years has always been the same. It’s YouTube.  Since I discovered how magical of a place YouTube is, I never stopped succumbing to its seductive arms. LOL.
  
Kidding aside, in my 7 years of being a YouTube junkie, I’ve seen a lot of challenges going around and the one that really enticed me the most is the NO BRUSHES MAKEUP CHALLENGE. I was deeply enthralled by this challenge because I find it both difficult and really artistic to be able to apply a full-face makeup with just your hands/fingers and nothing else. It is for this reason that I decided to do this challenge in October last year. I made this in collaboration with Ms. Marie Manzano, another very beautiful and talented Pinay Beauty YouTuber.



This challenge took me a little more than 3 hours to finish but the result for me was worth it. It’s just sad that it was not captured that well in the video. The quality of this video was not that great because the lens I used was already foggy even after cleaning it. Oh excuses, excuses! LOL. 


***
Have you participated in any YouTube challenges? How was it?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe