MY VERY FIRST SHOPEE SG HAUL!

3:09 PM


Hello friends! How’s your day so far? I wish you all a wonderful weekend with your loved ones. Today, I just want to share with you one of my latest haul videos. 


I have been stalking shopee for a while now but it was only in May of this year that I finally decided to literally add something in my shopee cart. Since this is my first time to shop there, I only chose a few items, which I’m super interested in and have really been eyeing for the past couple of months. 


Here is the list of the items I mentioned in the video together with its prices and seller information:

From: MEROLSHOP
SGD 13.00 - NYX Tame and Frame Brow Pomade
SGD 30.00 - ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - DIPBROW POMADE

From: ELIVEBUY.SG
SGD 9.99 - 15 high-end fashion rose gold makeup brush set (ZOEVA inspired)

From: BODYSTORE.SG
SGD 3.80 - Makeup Brushes Holders Dry Brushes Rack Hanging Brushes Drying Artifact
SGD 3.10 - Silicone Makeup Brush Cleaning Mat Pad Washing Tool Scrubber Board With Sucker

From: FANTASYDEALS.SG
SGD 5.94 - Fantasy Hot Shaper Knee Sport Slim Pants

If you’re also a pinay beauty junkie currently staying here in Singapore and looking for these same items, I hope this post has helped you. What are your recent purchases? Please feel free to share your latest haul video/post in the comment section below! :-) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe