DAISO Charcoal Nose Pore Pack - First Impression Demo & Review

11:43 AM





A few months ago, I uploaded my first impression review of this Charcoal Nose Pore Pack that I got from DAISO Singapore on my YouTube channel and I just thought I’d share it here, too. The video is in my mother language, though, but the demo part doesn’t need a lot of explanation. After filming and uploading this video, I have tried the product two more times until I gave up because it’s just not working. Good thing it only costs SGD 2.00, otherwise I’d be really bummed out for wasting money on something that doesn’t even do its job. Have you tried this stuff? And did it work on you? I’d really love to know!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Nuffnang Ads

recent posts

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

Follow on Bloglovin

Subscribe